That would be the future of Romance writing.
Judging from the entries I saw in the LERA Rebecca contest, the art of writing Romance is alive, well, and awesome. Fresh ideas, expertly presented Any flaws were a matter of technical skills, not technique. All in all, a wonderful experience.
From a personal gain point of view, did the time spent judging these entries do me any good as a writer? Did they promote my writing, my story ideas? No, but there are things we do for love, because they simply make us feel better.
Speaking of what we do for love, don’t forget the upcoming Labor of Love Blog Hop. The Facebook planning page is now public. Check us out: Labor of Love Facebook page
As you know, I’ve been lovin’ Low Carb for a few years now, and sharing as much as I can with you. This week I made the Loaded Cauliflower to have some prepared meals for when I was editing, packing, just trying to keep going. Except I, well, I added some things. Fortunately this isn’t a sensitive recipe!
That would be this recipe: Loaded Cauliflower
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked cauliflower (I use frozen, cooked until tender, in the microwave)
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat works here, too)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (full-fat works best)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 -6 slices crumpled cooked bacon or 3 -6 slices turkey bacon
- salt and pepper
Check Out Our Top Cauliflower Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces.
- Mix sour cream, 1/2 of the green onions, 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of the bacon, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower.
- Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top just before serving.